Pickleball Drop-In Play
Try out one of the fastest-growing sports in the country! Pickleball is a racket sport that combines the elements of badminton, tennis, and table tennis. The game is easy for beginners to learn but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. New players are encouraged to attend the Intro to Pickleball Clinic.
- Fee: Prices of admission to the Rec. Center
- Click here for the pickleball schedule
- Location: Montrose Community Recreation Center 16350 Woodgate Rd.
- Get up-to-date pickleball information: email firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to our pickleball email distribution list. Schedule changes, clinic opportunities, lessons, and tournaments will be announced via the email list.
Intro to Pickleball
Players will learn the rules of the game, strategy, paddle technique, and court position. Improve your serve, groundstrokes, backhand, overhead, dinks, lobs, and drop shots through drills and playing games. All equipment is provided.
- Fee: $18/ person
- Location: Montrose Community Recreation Center
- Days/Dates: 1st and 3rd Tuesday monthly- call 970-249-7705 to register