Pickleball Drop-In Play
Try out one of the fastest-growing sports in the country! Pickleball is a racket sport that combines the elements of badminton, tennis, and table tennis. The game is easy for beginners to learn but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players. New players are encouraged to attend the Intro to Pickleball Clinic.
- Fee: Prices of admission to the Rec. Center
- Indoor Pickleball Schedule
- Location: Montrose Community Recreation Center 16350 Woodgate Rd.
- Get up-to-date drop-in information: email firstname.lastname@example.org to get added to our list
Intro to Pickleball
Players will learn the rules of the game, strategy, paddle technique, and court position. Improve your serve, groundstrokes, backhand, overhead, dinks, lobs, and drop shots through drills and playing games. All equipment is provided.
- Fee: $15/ person
- Location: Montrose Community Recreation Center
- Days/Dates: By appointment - call Cindy 252-4884