- Game Room/ Climbing Wall
- 3 Court Gymnasium
- Leisure Pool
- Lap Pool
- Weight Room/Fitness
- Walk/Jog Track
- Fit Zone Room
- Indoor Playground
- Child Watch
- Racquetball Courts
Climbing Wall & Game Room
- 27 Feet Tall
- 12 Anchors
- 4 Auto Belays
- Painted to look like the Black Canyon
- Routes vary in difficulty from beginning to advanced and includes three cracks of varying sizes.
- Included with CRC Admission!
Climbing Wall Policies & Hours
- See "What's New" tab and click on Covid-19 updates
- Anyone who earns certification by passing the belay and/or lead test and displays their certification tag on their harness may climb on the wall when the CRC is open not just during the previously mentioned specified times.
- Must be 3 years old and weight at least 40 pounds to climb
- 300 pounds is the maximum weight to use the auto belays.
- Climbers must stay below the horizontal, white limit line unless tied in.
- Must be at least 14 years old to obtain a certification tag.
- Available for rental for $80/hour ($40/ hour for non-profits)
- View our intro to climbing/belaying classes for adults and youth.
- 8 easy adjust basketball hoops can be adjusted between 8 and 10 feet
- 7 Marked Pickleball Courts
- Community ball racks for basketball and volleyball
- Spectator seating along bar height countertop
- 3 Ceiling Mounted Volleyball Nets
- Open to the community 83 Hours per week!
- All liquids must be in a container with a lid
- Shoes that do not leave marks must be worn
- Do Not kick basketballs or volleyballs
- Dunking is only allowed during league play
- No profanity or disrespect
- Please report any incidents to the Customer Service Desk
- Gym Schedule is subject to change please check gym schedule for special events
- Two Story Winding Slide
- Lazy River
- Water Playground
- Basketball Hoop
- Volleyball Net
- Water Polo
- Drop Slide
- Slack Line
- Two Basketball Hoops
- Two 1 Meter Boards
- One 3 Meter Board
- Children under the age of 10 may be asked to take a swim test to demonstrate their ability to swim 25 yards continuously and to be safe in water up to 13 feet.
- During high use lap swimming times please follow the Circe swim rules in the lap lanes.
- All children under the age of seven must be accompanied by an actively participating adult, 16 years or older. This means an adult must be within arms reach of the child at all times. For safety of your children we require a 1:3 parent to child ratio for this age group. Children not accompanied by an adult will not be allowed to enter the pool
|DAYS||SWIM TIMES 16+||REC/OPEN SWIM||WATER WALKING|
|Monday - Friday|
Weight Room & Fitness Center
The Montrose Community Recreation Center is equipped with 33 pieces of cardio equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, powermills, rowers). 13 pieces of circuit training equipment to work every major muscle group and full service free weight area. Free fitness orientations are offered to anybody looking to learn more about the equipment and how to use it. These free orientations will be going on Tuesdays at 2 and 3 PM, Thursdays at 6 and 7 PM and Saturdays at 10 and 11 AM. The weight room and fitness center operate during normal business hours for the building.
33 Pieces of Cardio Equipment
13 Pieces of Circuit Training Equipment
Full Service Free Weight Area
11 Pieces of equipment with individual TV's/Internet and 19 that view our 4 overhead TV's
Open during normal business hours for the building
Users upstairs in the fitness, weight, track and FitZone areas must be 16 years of age or older. Youth 14 and 15 years of age are permitted upon completion of a free fitness/weight orientation.
The Indoor Playground at the Montrose Community Recreation Center is located past the main lobby to the West of the front desk near the party rooms. There are no fees for using the playground.
- Open M-F 5:45 am - 9:00 pm; Saturday, 8 am - 8 pm & Sunday, 12:00 - 6:00 pm.
- For more information on Reservations and Policies CLICK HERE.
Racquetball Court Policies
Shoes and balls which mark the courts are prohibited. Wrist straps are required and protective eye wear is strongly recommended. Racquetball Racquets, balls and eye ear are available to check out at the front desk
A valid annual pass, punch pass or daily admission must be purchased at the front desk to use the courts. A court schedule will be posted daily.
Racquetball courts will be open during normal CRC business hours.
Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance by calling the front desk (970) 249-7705 or online.
Reservations will be in 1 hour blocks and players may only reserve 1 block at at a time. To make arrangements to rent the courts for larger groups for longer periods please email Kevin.
If a reservation is not claimed within 15 minutes of the start time all rights to that reservation are forfeited. The court then becomes first come first serve.
Courts that are not reserved are available for walk-ins for up to 1 hour.
Courts may be reserved for racquetball, handball and Wallyball. Wallyball requires time to set up so consider that when making your reservation. Due to the time constraints their must be at least 4 players in order to reserve the court for Wallyball.
Children under the age of 16 may not use the racquetball courts unless they are supervised directly by an adult.