Looking for Somebody to Play Racquetball With?
Click the link below to view a sign up sheet to match up with other racquetball players looking for somebody to play with. Leave your name and the best way to get in touch either phone number or email address. This is a great way to meet new people and stay active while playing racquetball.
Sign Up Sheet
Skill Level Rating System
Racquetball Court Policies
- Shoes and balls which mark the courts are prohibited. Wrist straps are required and protective eye wear is strongly recommended. Racquetball Racquets, balls and eye ear are available to check out at the front desk
- A valid annual pass, punch pass or daily admission must be purchased at the front desk to use the courts. A court schedule will be posted daily.
- Racquetball courts will be open during normal CRC business hours.
- Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance by calling the front desk (970) 249-7705 or online.
- Reservations will be in 1 hour blocks and players may only reserve 1 block at at a time. To make arrangements to rent the courts for larger groups for longer periods please call Matt at 970-249-7705.
- If a reservation is not claimed within 15 minutes of the start time all rights to that reservation are forfeited. The court then becomes first come first serve.
- Courts that are not reserved are available for walk-ins for up to 1 hour.
- Courts may be reserved for racquetball, handball and Wallyball. Wallyball requires time to set up so consider that when making your reservation. Due to the time constraints their must be at least 4 players in order to reserve the court for Wallyball.
- Children under the age of 16 may not use the racquetball courts unless they are supervised directly by an adult.
- Children under 10 may only play Wallyball, Handball or Dodgeball when supervised by an adult.
- Soccer is NOT allowed in the racquetball courts.